Where are the mounted disks located?
Disks mounted with CloudMounter are located in:
- for the onsite version of CloudMounter: ~/.CMVolumes
- for App Store version of CloudMounter: ~/Library/Containers/com.eltima.cloudmounter.mas/Data/.CMVolumes/
If you do not know the version of the software you possess, follow the steps below:
- Mount the disk via CloudMounter;
- Open Terminal found in Finder > Applications > Utilities;
- In Terminal, paste the following command: mount;
- Press Enter.
Below this command, you will see the list of all the disks and the path to them. For instance:
kfs0 on /Users/macuser/.CMVolumes/MyDropbox (nfs, nodev, nosuid, synchronous, mounted by macuser)